Give your pupils inspirational assemblies, empowering activities and a chance to develop and pitch their ideas!
Our Enterprise Week consists of 5 key phases...
Enterprise Week Overview
Our founder shares his story of how he started the social enterprise with no finances. Jazz's story captivates children’s natural senses of awe whilst teaching fundamental life and entrepreneurial skills, including the value of communication and effective literacy.
Each team will pitch their idea to Jazz and a panel who will evaluate each of the enterprise solutions before presenting the runners up and winners with prizes that set children on their entrepreneurial journey to success.
Each team will demonstrate:
- Development of a innovative product or service
- A marketing presentation of their ideas
- A demonstration of the product or service
- How much time & money they will need to effectively start their enterprise
- Team-work in a unified pitch to the board
Pupils work in teams of 5 consisting of;
- Team Leader
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Sales
- Head of Finance
- Head of Design
Our children absolutely loved the Enterprise Week. Jazz’s experience and enthusiasm to support our pupils was excellent!
Ashley Perridge, Headteacher, Newport School