Tuesday | January 12, 2021
Posted: 282 days ago
Music Cover Teacher
J and C are looking for Cover Teachers to go in to one of our many Primary schools on a one-off basis as and when required. This can lead to a permanent position when it becomes available.
A PGCE IS NOT REQUIRED
We are looking for someone who will ensure that the lessons he/she delivers are of excellent quality by following appropriate behaviour management systems, being up-to-date with safeguarding knowledge and most importantly, ensuring that the children are having fun!
What we can offer you:
- A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- A hassle-free job and ONLY teaching your SPECIALIST SUBJECT!
- Unlimited opportunities for further work/progression
- A friendly team of school staff who we are sure will be very keen to welcome you and work with you to provide the best opportunities to their children
- Frequent training opportunities (company-funded) for subjects such as; classroom management, SEN, inclusion, prevent, assessing teaching & learning, safeguarding and more!
- A senior leadership team of experienced school leaders to help you develop and grow
- Staff social events and reward / recognition schemes
What you will need:
- Competent knowledge of teaching
- Experience working in UK primary schools
- Good behaviour management skills
- A valid DBS (A clear Criminal Record)
- Confidence to deliver lessons to groups of up to 30 primary children with and without a Teaching Assistant
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to suit the schools requirements
- Knowledge/training of safeguarding and first-aid would be beneficial but not essential as further training can be provided